S.no.26,Site no.2,panki industrial area,kanpur-208002,uttar pradesh.
info@bestshoppy.net

Binary Income

 * Pair 1BV : 1BV = Rs.100/-

 * Daily Celling 100 BV : 100 BV

 * Power Leg Carry Forward
 * Minimum Payout Elgible Rs.500/-

 * Daily Bank Transfer

 * Standard Deductions On Government Norms

 * TDS 10% + SC 10% = Total 20%

mlm software demo mlm software demo mlm software demo mlm software demo mlm software demo mlm software demo mlm software demo mlm software demo